P.I.N.A.L. Volunteer Program
Thank you for your interest in volunteering your time to help the pets and their people of Pinal County! Volunteers are truly the heart of our organization! They provide the foundation for achieving our Mission and Goals, and allow our resources to be used for our charitable purposes. We have various opportunities available and welcome you to join us!
- P.I.N.A.L. has developed volunteer guidelines to help ensure (1) that your time volunteering with us is fulfilling and productive; and, 2) that our entity's Mission and message to the public is clear and consistent. Each volunteer must:
- Attend a mini-orientation with his/her immediate supervisor. During this time, the cornerstones of our organization - Pet Retention, Education and Spay/Neuter - will be discussed to help orient you to our Mission and better integrate you into your new role(s) with us. We will also review our Mission, Goals and Values Statement. It is mandatory for all staff and volunteers to adhere to the overall intention and spirit of this Statement.
- Care about the welfare of animals.
- Represent P.I.N.A.L. in a professional and positive manner.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Keep accurate records of volunteer time and submit on a timely basis.
- Keep confidential all P.I.N.A.L. business related to clients, pets, or other volunteers.
- Volunteer may NOT represent P.I.N.A.L. in any official capacity.
- Becoming a P.I.N.A.L. Volunteer
- Please tell us a bit about yourself and your areas of interest:
- To become a volunteer please review these instructions
- Now that your convienced! please fill out our Volunteer Application
We do NOT take animals from the public, nor do we rescue, shelter or provide adoption functions.
These functions are best handled by the 100's of existing rescue groups, the adoption facilities, and animal control agencies in our surrounding communities. See our "Resources" above for contact information for these organizations.